Samsung Series 5 46' in Delhi/Gurgaon

rob2651983

Hi,

I am planing to buy the Samsung Series 5 46' 1080p tv. Came some one suggest dealers in Delhi/Gurgaon who would have a good deal. Also, is there a way to buy it online at a good deal? If yes then which sites would offer good deals?

Please suggest guys. It would be gr8Ly appreciated.
Thanks. :)

Not sure about Delhi, but I bought this recently in Mumbai for what I think is a great price - Rs 83K as against an MRP of 1lac. I had read in some other thread about people picking one up for Rs 81K in Chennai with a Samung Employee's help.

Great TV in terms of picture and looks. Also, Samsung Service seems top notch. Hope this helps

Not sure about Delhi, but I bought this recently in Mumbai for what I think is a great price - Rs 83K as against an MRP of 1lac. I had read in some other thread about people picking one up for Rs 81K in Chennai with a Samung Employee's help.

Great TV in terms of picture and looks. Also, Samsung Service seems top notch. Hope this helps

Thats a gr8 deal. Did you buy online or at the dealrs outlet?

Hi, I was fortunate for getting at 81k with finance - Initial Rs.27250/- + 8 x Rs.6750/- EMIs through samsung employee (my ex-colleague's friend). Unfortunately, Iam unable help you because the person working have recently left on better prospects. I will try my best to find someone who can help you.

In addition, service is one aspect I would like to compliment about Samsung. Right from the time of purchase to installation and feedback about the service is above par. You can very well trust this brand on terms of quality & service.

Last edited:
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back