Samung BD-H6500 vs BD-E5500 vs Sony BDP-S4100

Hi

I guess the difference would be some specs, features and ofcourse the price....if you want a good Blu Ray player whose firmware is upgradable, go in for Pioneer BDP 160 which offers excellent video as well as audio performance. It has USB port which can read almost all formats of movies / music through pendrives and portable 1 TB hdd...have been using the same over a year now and have no regrets.....

Right,go in for Pioneer BDP 160 which offers excellent video as well as audio performance.thanks
Eb8NST

I'm in confusion between Samsung BD-H6500 and BD-H5500 models. I have a 3D SMART TV, so no specific need for that wifi/ or SMART HUB features in player. When I closely watched the specifications, the main difference that confuses me is in the AUDIO department:

H6500 has DTS-HD Master Audio Decoding and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio Decoding with Audio decoding output Dolby Decoding 7.1 Channel while the H5500 don't have DTS-HD MA and only 2.1 decoding??

I'm planning to pair it with a AVR capable of decoding DTS-HD MA ... Both of the above players has DTS-HD Bitstream Output and LPCM. I think both of these will send true uncompressed Master Audio to AVR through HDMI; so AVR do the decoding..

:confused: Please guide me...

I think both of these will send true uncompressed Master Audio to AVR through HDMI; so AVR do the decoding..
BNYoqy

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back