SanDisk Sansa 8 GB Clip +MP3 player will not boot. Help pls.

jcerv

My 4th mp3 from sansa "died." Before sending them all back to SanDisk w/a "nasty" note are there any suggestions anyone can offer, ie., besides buy an ipod? Thanks. Any thoughts are invited and welcomed.
joeCerv

Did your issue get resolved?

My sansa clip+ too behaved in a similar manner, a few months ago. It did not switch on or get connected to computer but after continuously charging for 2-3 days, it did revive and now it's working fine!

Did you try resetting it? I remember the same thing happened to my Dad's Clip+ twice and both times resetting it brought it back to normal. We charged it for about an hour and then held down the Power button for about 12-15 seconds. It booted up and worked normally.

If you have a different Sansa player, the reset procedure will be different. You should find instructions on Sansa's website.

Did you try resetting it? I remember the same thing happened to my Dad's Clip+ twice and both times resetting it brought it back to normal. We charged it for about an hour and then held down the Power button for about 12-15 seconds. It booted up and worked normally.

If you have a different Sansa player, the reset procedure will be different. You should find instructions on Sansa's website.

+1 to that
mine was hung - not swiching off

BTW remove the card..

hold power button for long -

in first two tries did not worked - tried third time after 1-2 hrs worked!!

That's the standard reset procedure but it did not work for me. Strange enough but my player revived after charging it for long and then leaving it disconnected and then simply switching it on.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back