Sansui M7 Turntable

denzong

Is sansui M7 turntable a good buy.
its a direct driven piece

attached here is a pic.please also tell me the price i should buy this at.
early reply would be highly appreciated

Last edited:
this looks like a linear tracking TT, better to avoid. may not be worth the investment. I think you could do better by waiting till you get something better. I know how frustrating it is to be unable to get a decent TT - the first 2 I bought were absolutely useless, one didn't work at all while the other had mediocre sound.
hope this helps,
Cheers

i am seeing a cpl of sellers over this weekend, if someone could pass me their cell no so that i could call them if i see anything worthwhile for purchase and get guidance

@denzong: why don't you go meet Razzakbhai at Chor Bazar? Few days back I saw with him one Garrard 6 300, one Technics (I don't remember model number), and one (I think) a Pioneer turntable.
Joshua

@denzong: why don't you go meet Razzakbhai at Chor Bazar? Few days back I saw with him one Garrard 6 300, one Technics (I don't remember model number), and one (I think) a Pioneer turntable.
Joshua

can you share his contact details:
i am also getting the following
1. Garrard 6200 - shure cartridge and the stylus is of classic with 3 speeds (33,45,78) for rs. 6500
2. cosmic cogram 200bd - cartridge and stylus of classic with 2 speeds (33,45) for rs. 6500
3. philips 242 - artridge and stylus of classic with 2 speeds (33,45) for rs. 3000
4. hmv fiesta - new piece for 3000rs
fellow forumer Hemant wagh may also still have a techincs tt for 6000rs

so now please suggest

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back