Score

Finyl Vinyl

So yesterday this friend of mine dropped this stuff off at my place because his "SWMBO" (She Who Must Be Obeyed) wanted it all out.

Sansui AU-G77X Sansui AU-G77X Photo - Canuck Audio Mart

Nakamichi BX 300 NAKAMICHI BX-300 3 Head direct drive tape deck Photo - Canuck Audio Mart and finally

Bose 301 Series II Used Bose 301 Series 2 speakers- refoamed

Yeah yeah. I know some guys are going to flinch about the Bose. But hey got a Sansui and a Nak

Psst. All links and images are for illustration only. Will take pics later and upload

So yesterday this friend of mine dropped this stuff off at my place because his "SWMBO" (She Who Must Be Obeyed) wanted it all out.

Sansui AU-G77X Sansui AU-G77X Photo - Canuck Audio Mart

Nakamichi BX 300 NAKAMICHI BX-300 3 Head direct drive tape deck Photo - Canuck Audio Mart and finally

Bose 301 Series II Used Bose 301 Series 2 speakers- refoamed

Yeah yeah. I know some guys are going to flinch about the Bose. But hey got a Sansui and a Nak

Psst. All links and images are for illustration only. Will take pics later and upload

All nice gear:yahoo:.

Is the Nak one of those fancy number with auto azimuth adjustment and even fancier auto reverse mechanism? My cassette player no longer finds regular service and lies in a desolate corner but once in a blue moon I spin some special tapes.

Hi,

I know some guys are going to flinch about the Bose. But hey got a Sansui and a Nak

Nothing wrong with the Bose 301 speakers.They sound quite nice.

All pretty good equipment.Congratulations.

Regards
Rajiv

Back