Screen for my Stereo setup

santosh4

Hi All,

I have a stereo setup and I use the Bluray play to browse the Folders in USB. The issue is I need to connect it to the TV.

I dont want to connect to TV, I want a small screen to be connected and should be able to see the folder structure and browse the songs I LIKE.

I dont want to connect to TV or computer monitor and the price should be very much affordable. Need a small screen may be 7inch to connect to my HDMI output of my player.

Hi,

Based on the connectivity output of the player, you can get any compatible screen or monitor to suffice the requirement. A simple Web search will yield possible results...all the best

I have been searching for an option as well, but have settled for a 17" samsung LED comp. monitor. I really didn't want to pay more for a 10" monitor - I researched car entertainment systems etc. - than a 17" computer monitor. I am beginning to suspect that because the sales volumes of computer monitors is significantly higher they are priced lower than the smaller ones.
Cheers,
Sid

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back