screen size for new tv

jonnn

hi,

i sit in about 2 meters (6.5 feet) distance from my tv.
should i get a 55inch or 65 inch tv?
I especially worry that with too big of a screen picture quality will suffer if i watch full hd content.
also, i like to watch old movies. im also not sure how those old up (even if they are in hd/full hd) on a 65inch-screen viewed from a distance of 2m.

Any advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance!!

hi,

I especially worry that with too big of a screen picture quality will suffer if i watch full hd content.
also, i like to watch old movies. im also not sure how those old up (even if they are in hd/full hd) on a 65inch-screen viewed from a distance of 2m.

Hi,
In 2.5 Meter 50 to 55 Inch is best ,more than that will look odd , but make sure in future you move to another big room need big screen ,
So please think well before investing .

hi,

I would use a 75" for high quality content.
As you want to watch old movies too, 65' would be perfect.
55 would be very small.

hi,

65 would be fine.
As long as you move your eyes to cover everything on the screen and not your head, the big size is fine.
Always go for biggest size your wallet permits, provided the above condition is fulfilled.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back