Selection of Carver c19 preamplifier or Luxkit a3300

Lazer

Dear friends I am new to the Hi Fi vision.
I have two preamplifiers model no c19 carver and Luxkit a3300.I like to keep one for my McIntosh power 2155.I am using Martin Logan sequel ll speaker.please suggest which one is better option.
Thanks

if you are having both, pl listen to them and decide which is better
I listen both but confused regarding the phono quality.carver has more features than Luxkit.If Any one got the experience of listening electrostatic speaker with solid state power and tube based pre amplifier please share with me.with Carver low base is more prominent than Luxkit.Is there matching problem ?

Hello Lazer,

Welcome to Hifivision Forum. Thank you for joining.
I hope that you find the information you are looking for on here.

Regards.

Hello Lazer,

Welcome to Hifivision Forum. Thank you for joining.
I hope that you find the information you are looking for on here.

Regards.

Yes I got the reply and able to conclude regarding my matters.Thanks to Hi Fi Team.
Regards

Any one has experience of both SA 8800 and SA 9800 Pioneer integrated amplifier?
I have options to pick one.But I am not aware about the performance.

You might get more responses if we move this thread to the Amplifier forum. Please let me know and I will move it there.

Dear friend I recently got Threshold 300s Power amplifier.I am not satisfied with its performance.I purchased it after reviewing its details on net .Can anyone suggest the matching speaker and pre Amplifier for this power ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back