Set top box for TV

kokeri

I have TATA SKY and Reliance Big TV. But I am not using them. At the moment, I am taking service from a cable operator. Since he has not provided a set top box, the picture quality is poor.

Can the receiver of TATA SKY or BIG TV be used as a set top box just to boost the signal of cable operator?

Is the set top box available in the market? Can a set top box pourchased like that be used with any cable signal? Is there any set up required?

Which brand is recommended?

Is it possible to use the set top box of another cable operator of a different area in my house?

Can the receiver of TATA SKY or BIG TV be used as a set top box just to boost the signal of cable operator?
- Answer is No...

Is the set top box available in the market? Can a set top box purchased like that be used with any cable signal? Is there any set up required?
- Depends on the cable operator. Like hathway settop box can be purchased in the market.

Which brand is recommended?
- Same as above

Is it possible to use the set top box of another cable operator of a different area in my house?
- I don't think you can use another cable operator settop box until the provider is same for both the cable operator. Like hathway provides the signal for cable operators in bangalore.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back