Setting Azimuth - Replacement USB sound card

Kapeel

Can anyone suggest a replacement for Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB sound card, which i believe is not in production. I want to use the sound card along with ARTA software (replacement for Dr. Feickert Adjust+ software). One needs a Full duplex sound card and as-per one phoren audio web forum the SB XFi works.

I could also use an audio interface such a Focusrite Scarlett, but they are expensive when compared to a SB XFi sound card and also I don't know what else I can do with an audio interface.

I recently bought one used from another forum for 2750. I think the seller has one left over. its an SB1090.
PM me - can share the link to the ad. Not posting here as I'm not sure how it works with forum rules
No affiliation to the seller

PS: Can help if you want me to run any tests on it to verify if it works for your application. I have an iMM6 - not sure if it works with ARTA.

I recently bought one used from another forum for 2750. I think the seller has one left over. its an SB1090.
PM me - can share the link to the ad. Not posting here as I'm not sure how it works with forum rules
No affiliation to the seller

PS: Can help if you want me to run any tests on it to verify if it works for your application. I have an iMM6 - not sure if it works with ARTA.

Thanks for the reply, I was actually looking for SB 1095, which is the sound card confirmed to work with Adjust+ software. Can you confirm if SB 1090 is full duplex ?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back