Setting M97xE cartridge on technics SL-1700 turn table

thanks! those loose rca connectors almost gave me a heart attack! I hope to get them replaced soon.
I also need to press the SMGs into duty but they are so tall that they block the projector screen, and there is little space to spread them out. Actually there is space, but the screen was fixed before smgs came in, so I can make space for it, but I would need to call the guys again to drill holes and hang it once more to make space for smg. Not very comfortable doing all this in the rented accommodation.

Ashish Kesarwani came over yesterday and we listened to a madonna record he brought along. It sounded quite nice, and there were no pos and crackles in the sound. Quite decent sounding.

Yes I went to Anant's place yesterday to borrow the Shure VTF Scale, he has a cool gear and Lps we played were sounding great on his TT, we also heard Hugh Masekela's Stemela on his Nad Cd player and it was sounding great, overall thanks to Anant as because of his Scale I have been able to adjust the correct force of the cartridge on my TT and its sounding fabulous now.

thanks for the kind words Ashish. Though I am very possessive about my stuff, I am ok lending out the weight gauge in case someone else needs it. just remember to return it ;)

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back