Setting up a TV, avoiding wiring !

arana

Hello everyone

We have a Sony Bravia in your room(model KDL 42W850A), with a Tata Sky and a ps 3. We mostly play stuff from the apps connected onto the Tv; or use a manual usb wire to connect hard drives, laptops etc.

Problem is, even without all these connections, the tv looks horrible because of the multiple wiring. I wanted to request you all to let me know of any way to connect the Tata Sky / ps 3 wireless to the Tv so that we don't need to have these multiple wires covering the entire wall.

If there are any people in delhi who provide services to do this kind of set up, however basic. Please do let me know. Thanks in advance for all your help !

Hi

I am sure there would be some kind of conceal unit available to house all these devices and hide the various cables....a simple google search would yield results....some hotel rooms if you noticed have the TV mounted on the wall and all the cable and wiring run very neatly in walls / panels....you can check with interior designers...all the best...

Get a full size wall unit, available on Snapdeal starting at 15 thousand. Good budget option. Better option is to get hold of a carpenter and get the stuff done in an optimal fashion.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back