Setting up HT....help needed

heart_hacker

Dear experts,
I am planning to set up my new and first HT in my new flat, but don't know ne thing and the terms like Avr, Amplifier n all so would require ur help.
My budget is 50-60k. Following are my requirement and usage:
It should have DLNA and airplay and I would be using it mostly with Tata sky HD with music channels and I wud play HD, Blueray movies from DLNA, but mostly it we'd be for music.
I wud go for 5.1 Avr but initially I wud setup 2.1 (5.1 wud use for future)
what I would required for HT? Amplifier (pre, power, integrated) or Avr? And kindly suggest that also with the features mentioned above like DLNA and airplay or Jus DLNA wud also do.
And also suggest tower 2.1 speakers and woofer.

Thanking you

Dear Friend,

To build a home theater you need to understand space and your requirement first.

Basic requirement to build a Home Theater you need to have AVR (Audio Video Receiver), Good quality bluray player, Good 5.1 speakers and a Projector or Big TV.

For your DLNA and Airplay requirement you may read about Denon AVR-X1000.

Regards

Hi
Denon Avr x-1000 Is latest 2013 model.
IT's 5.1 channel Avr & realy very good receiver & cover most features required by you & within your budget limit..I Bought first Denon X-1000 Which is extreemly good Avr (80 watt per channel Price Rs 41,250/-) but i was needed some more power for my Speakers so i bought Now X-2000(7.1 channel 95 watt per channel+ more advance features Price is Rs 55,000/- )
I am from Mumbai & you are also from mumbai you can come to my place for demo..I pair Denon X-2000 with Dali zensor 7 5.1 pkg (please note price is higher than your budget)& believe me its great sound for Music & Movies..

But you can try Dali Zensor 5 FS + Zensor Center Vokal which is also very good speakers.It's my personal opinion but for that you will need to increase your budget 25%..

Goodluck...

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back