shall i buy?

I would not buy this as it is locked to region A. You will not be able to play blu rays that you purchase in India (Region C).
Can you please but a more descriptive title to your posts please? Then people who are interested and have knowledge on that subject will find and respond to your posts quicker.

Thanks for your replies friends. basically i want a blueray player. regionfree will be expensive which i cannot afford.My budget is around 10 to 11 thousand rupees. 3d is must as i have lg 55inches 4k 3d tv and will be receiving optoma 141x projector from usa next week. So i want 3d blueray player. no need for wifi ethernet etc etc coz already i have smart tv and av receiver with wifi(onkyo tx nr737). Thanks in advance for your suggestions. i prefer good sound and picture quality only not any smart features. thanks in advance

Last edited:
How is the performance of the TV. r u satisfied with it. I love to watch movies a lot and want a cinematic experience

How is the performance of the TV. r u satisfied with it. I love to watch movies a lot and want a cinematic experience

Sir I am not a videophile to comment. but I am 100 percent satisfied especially with airtel hd channals and 3d effects. but the thing is even after buying 55 inches we felt like the screen size is not enough. thatswhy I have ordered for the projector for our hometheater and to keep this tv in our living room. so you please decide

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back