shall i purchase 55f8000 malayasian tv with no bill and warrenty

siva9292

i am intrested in purchase of samsung 55f8000 malayasian new box piece in chennai , the seller says u can check and take the tv but no warrenty and bill like that he says but price is 160000 he said pls suggest me shall i buy the tv or not.

If I were you, I would go with bill and warranty as it is a costly investment. better buy in a Shop near you with bill and warranty and it gives you peace of mind and help the Indian economy by paying a little tax.

i am intrested in purchase of samsung 55f8000 malayasian new box piece in chennai , the seller says u can check and take the tv but no warrenty and bill like that he says but price is 160000 he said pls suggest me shall i buy the tv or not.

Wow 1.6 lacs worth of material from the grey market.
How much does a similar model cost in the show room ?
I might take the risk if it's cheaper then show room by at least 25% to 30%.

For 1.9 lakhs you get 64F85000 with bill and warranty and an option of 12k for 3 more years of warranty, so why would you even consider it?

Not a very good idea Siva, visit showrooms and do your research online, i'm sure you will find a good TV for a similar size/features/price. Also many FMs have posted issues with Samsung TVs, read those posts and decide what you think is right.

I agree with Ram on the same. There are plenty of options in that budget. Also when you are spending so much on a TV better to go with bill and warranty product. Checking the TV and testing is of no use. I have had real time experience on this my 64F8500 worked fine for a day but within 48 hours of installation developed an issue. Also Samsung would not touch a grey product for service and if they do the charges will be exorbitant.

Go for any other with bill tv in that price range and be happy.

As many of the members suggested it is not a good idea to buy I lakh+ TV from grey market. Nowadays most of the flat panel TV buyers are taking extended warranty to cover it for 3 to 4 yrs even for smaller sizes. So buying without bill and warranty is a risk.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back