share your PIC thread..

sam9s

Hi All,

I was just wondering, is it ok to share your pic here. I believe most of you must be curious to see how our fellow members look, with whom we have been in contact for so long. Who have virtually become our online forum family.........

So is it ok to share your pic here ........ let me know ..... I will start with mine if this seems to be an OK idea ....... else mods can close and delete the thread ....

Your thoughts .....

Members wont be really keen to see passport size photos or recent adventure rides or Skodas and Civics of other members in this thread. It will be messy I guess. :lol: Instead we can ask to post their pic with your audio/ video gear in the background. That makes it all the more interesting. Just my two cents.

Hmmm...nice, I would like to know how our FMs look like with whom we interact. Though, don't really expect to meet some on the road walking down any fine morning, but who knows, its a small world as they say!

So taking the plunge:

http://www.hifivision.com/home-thea...34326-complete-review-my-benq-joybee-gp2.html

The last pic in the first post is mine. But as it is other sub-forum, please continue this discussion on this thread only.

Regards,
Saket

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back