Ship Out From USA

navinsinha

SOFU as it is called, is providing service for imports from UK and USA. I found their experience quite good that's why I am sharing it here. First time I used them about a month back, from the day I made the payment for the shipping charges, I received the packet in 2 days (Surprise!), very well packed. Second time, I made the payment 6 days back and got the packet yesterday. Both the times I was not not required to pay any customs duty, though the items were small value only.
Earlier, when I was using shipping arranged by Ebay sellers, it used to take 25-30 days invariably. I thought, I must share this with our FMs.

SOFU as it is called, is providing service for imports from UK and USA. I found their experience quite good that's why I am sharing it here. First time I used them about a month back, from the day I made the payment for the shipping charges, I received the packet in 2 days (Surprise!), very well packed. Second time, I made the payment 6 days back and got the packet yesterday. Both the times I was not not required to pay any customs duty, though the items were small value only.
Earlier, when I was using shipping arranged by Ebay sellers, it used to take 25-30 days invariably. I thought, I must share this with our FMs.

What was the value of the items for which you did NOT have to pay any duty? Were those electronic items?

Do they offer service from Uk also. You have mentioned in the post but could not locate on their website.

I have used ishopinternational with good success in the past. Are you sure duty was not calculated. Maybe it was included in the quote only?

Do they offer service from Uk also. You have mentioned in the post but could not locate on their website.

I have used ishopinternational with good success in the past. Are you sure duty was not calculated. Maybe it was included in the quote only?

They give you 2 virtual addresses - one for US and the other for UK. Though I have not imported anything from UK so far.

I don't think duty was included in the shipping cost as it was around 700 INR only.

Will they ship heavy Power Amplifiers ???

You need to ask them Bro! From their website (FAQ) I got the following:
Q :] WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM AND MAXIMUM SIZE MEASUREMENTS OF PACKAGES THAT I CAN SHIP USING SHIPOUTFROMUSA SERVICES?
Ans :] ShipoutfromUSA Minimum Size: Can be any weight but the applicable minimum price would be charged Maximum Length:150 cm Maximum length plus girth (2W + 2H) must not exceed 300 cm Packages that exceed the maximum length measurement cannot be shipped.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back