should i buy new projector lamp or??????

I use the same vpl aw 15 and this projector is mind blowing. It has stunning contrast ratio. I wonder y u need a change. The only drawback i noticed when compared to other projectors is it needs very dark room. I dont think this as a big issue. I suggest you to stick with it.

I use the same vpl aw 15 and this projector is mind blowing. It has stunning contrast ratio. I wonder y u need a change. The only drawback i noticed when compared to other projectors is it needs very dark room. I dont think this as a big issue. I suggest you to stick with it.

:signthankspin: brother

does anybody know what's the price of new lamp for sony vpl aw 15

please reply asap coz my projector lamp is very dark now lost its contrast too

i even contact my sony dealer here he don't get me proper ans. and also contact sony service in my town but they don't know if h160(lamp model no.) is available or not
so please reply need the new lamp asap

Have you identified which particular lamp you need. Then search the web. It seems very unfortunate that Sony people isn't helping you who sold this product.

This is the site from where u can order your replacement lamp and they ship through out the world the total cost would be:
Lamp : 289 $
Shipping: 18 $
Customs Duty: Around Rs. 5500
Sourse Site: Smart Imports :: Projector Lamps :: Sony LMP-H160

You can even use this site to order directly and remember to pay through PAYPAL only as that safeguards your card details and also ensures that you get the delivery of the product you buy online. PAYPAL protection ensures a buyer a refund in case of non delivery and fradulant transactions.

If you don't want the customs hassle then you could also consider Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Millions of products, Thousands of brands and then use their special order link to order your lamp.

Last edited:
This is the site from where u can order your replacement lamp and they ship through out the world the total cost would be:
Lamp : 289 $
Shipping: 18 $
Customs Duty: Around Rs. 5500
Sourse Site: Smart Imports :: Projector Lamps :: Sony LMP-H160

You can even use this site to order directly and remember to pay through PAYPAL only as that safeguards your card details and also ensures that you get the delivery of the product you buy online. PAYPAL protection ensures a buyer a refund in case of non delivery and fradulant transactions.

If you don't want the customs hassle then you could also consider Shop in the US from India @ 20North - Millions of products, Thousands of brands and then use their special order link to order your lamp.

thanks bro ,i'll try 20 north

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back