Single Name Artists

afj

there are a few artists that go by just one name. i came up with

beyonce
madonna

since then i did a search on the net and there are quite a few of them. lets see how many we can come up with. it goes without saying that we shouldn't be using the internet for this

ps. i wont be putting up anymore names since i've already googled it:)

Its Beyonce Knowles, not many artist I can think of...there is Prince. But there are bands like U2, Creed, Aerosmith ....so on, I guess you wouldnt count them as artist names..do you?

Its Beyonce Knowles, not many artist I can think of...there is Prince. But there are bands like U2, Creed, Aerosmith ....so on, I guess you wouldnt count them as artist names..do you?

they all have more than one name but go with just one. band names not counted. but prince is one more

I sold a blank CDR once .. does that count? :D

Gobble. I am now really dying to meet you. Just can't get over your on the spot remarks and humour. Keep smiling, man. Reminds me of people like Johnny Lever, Bomman Irani, Asrani, Nagesh, Vivek, Chandrababu, Cho, Jim Carrey who always used to time their humour and choice of words perfectly.

Cheers

Thank you Venkat, I am glad you enjoy humor.

Chennai is not very far off and we will surely meet someday!

cheers

Some that I personally have in my music collection...

Chic, Culture, Dido, Donovan, Eminem, Evanescence, Foreigner, Frente, Heart, Motrhead, Nas, Osibisa, Pink, Poison, Prince, Prism, Rush, Scorpions, Shakira, Smokie, Snap, Steppenwolf, Sting, Supertramp, Survivor, Styx, Timbaland, Toto, UB40, Vangelis, Yanni, Yes, 2Pac, ACDC, Adele, Aerosmith, Air, Akon, Boston, Chicago, Chickenfoot, Cream, Era, Foghat, Genesis, GZA, INXS, Journey, Kitaro, Kraftwerk, MIA, Metallica, Moby, Mudcrutch, NWA, Nirvana, Rainbow, Roxette, Traffic, U2, Yazoo, Jewel, Erasure, Faithless, Heart, Live, Gowan, Pulp, Ratt, Squeeze, War...

Would this count? :D

Prince-logo.gif

@ gobble - since youre being so persistent we shall consider you

@ murali and moser - bands not counted here, but moser you did come up with quite a few. i think if you go through your music collection you'll have all the names there

@ cranky - that was quite a few as well

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back