Smart plugs in amazon

subbus

Anyone automated the complete home solution using the smart plugs from Amazon ? I am planning to start for my audio/video devices & all home Theatre components. Please share some good brands

I have connected the below mentioned devices and been using for a while with Alexa Show voice command and other Apps. So far great experience. You can play around with different setup.

Switch Board (Very nice device)

Plugs:

Smart IR Blaster:

Thanks for sharing. I bought one smart plug from Amazon. But the problem is - whenever the wifi is not available for couple of minutes, the plug goes to pairing mode & I need to repeat the process all over again.

Can you do a hard-reset of plug once?
I tried it multiple times. It works for few days, but same issue pops up again

Finally stopped using that plug & searching for a better reliable one now

Last edited by a moderator:
I had purchased tow brands of Smart plugs and using 1. Helea smart plug 2. Wipro Smart plug

Between these two i had observed Helea brand smart plug is more reliable. Also as compared to Wipro, Helea plug holes can accomodate european lugs also which in Wipro can only accomodate indian pins.

Anyone automated the complete home solution using the smart plugs from Amazon ? I am planning to start for my audio/video devices & all home Theatre components. Please share some good brands
Using Wipro Smart Plugs for couple of months, so far so good.
Have automated a lot of lights, plugs, gears in house.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back