SMSL A100 Merus class D amp : inticing?

Enkay78

SMSL recently launched this product

Screenshot_20220101-185307.jpg

Considering its price and package.....and the Merus chip, it's a whole bang worth of money for the performance.

Considering again that I am in a GB for a pre-pro Tonewinner AT300.....it is becoming such a no -brainer for a cost effective HT system.

It's interesting time from these Chinese companies. Good performing amps based on Merus are being offered in various configurations. ICE power amps are also being offered in no-frills package but at very good prices.

DIY is a good route, but with such offerings .......

SMSL recently launched this product

View attachment 65781

Considering its price and package.....and the Merus chip, it's a whole bang worth of money for the performance.

Considering again that I am in a GB for a pre-pro Tonewinner AT300.....it is becoming such a no -brainer for a cost effective HT system.

It's interesting time from these Chinese companies. Good performing amps based on Merus are being offered in various configurations. ICE power amps are also being offered in no-frills package but at very good prices.

DIY is a good route, but with such offerings .......
Which website is this?

Have you ordered this? How much it will add up as import duty and shipping cost?
Importing power amps seem to be a difficult proposition these days. i made a purchase of another model of the same SMSL brand from hifigo.com couple of months ago, but it couldn't be shipped as the courier wanted some document called BIS from the importer, since the product falls under power amp category. Not much idea of what this document is, so i cancelled the order.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back