Solving Power Problems

gnanasekhar

Hi,
I am Gnana Sekhar from Nagercoil. In our area we are facing frequent Power cut problem. The power is frequently gettin cut off while the Hifi system is in operation. I will be very thankful to you all if you could spend a few minutes to clear my following doubts.

1. Please let me know whether the frequent power cut off will affect the System.
2. Let me know the remody. I want a device that will help to keep the system ON for atleast 2 minutes till the system shut down properly. Thanks in advance.

Get a UPS maybe? I have a number of APC units scattered around the house, hooked up to a couple of stereos, a couple of TVs, a desktop computer, etc. They provide me more than a few minutes of power enough for the generator to kick in, or failing that, to get off my lazy bum and switch off the electronics, muttering curses all the way.

Hi,
I am Gnana Sekhar from Nagercoil. In our area we are facing frequent Power cut problem. The power is frequently gettin cut off while the Hifi system is in operation. I will be very thankful to you all if you could spend a few minutes to clear my following doubts.

1. Please let me know whether the frequent power cut off will affect the System.
2. Let me know the remody. I want a device that will help to keep the system ON for atleast 2 minutes till the system shut down properly. Thanks in advance.

Make sure that you get a pure sine wave ups. Online UPS are probably the best, but they are also a bit more expensive. The electronic equipment manufacturers these days cut costs to keep the price low. If there are frequent power cuts, then it could definitely harm your system in the long run; especially the projector lamp.

Back