Some brilliant creativity

venkatcr

My son referred me to some brilliant creativity in terms of animation.

Click on this link, and when the new page comes up, click on Play, sit back and enjoy the show. Don't do anything till the show ends by itself.

I like it so much I played it a dozen times.

Cheers

Thanks for the link..

Really amusing, laughed so hard after quite a while:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:. Hats off to the guy who made this...!

My son referred me to some brilliant creativity in terms of animation.

Click on this link, and when the new page comes up, click on Play, sit back and enjoy the show. Don't do anything till the show ends by itself.

I like it so much I played it a dozen times.

Cheers

How do you open the link? Is it flash based

Pretty simple. Doing a click on it should by default open with Internet explorer, if not.. then right click on the link and select the option "Copy shortcut" and then manually open IE and paste this link on the address bar. But i guess, it should have the Flash player installed.

Pretty simple. Doing a click on it should by default open with Internet explorer, if not.. then right click on the link and select the option "Copy shortcut" and then manually open IE and paste this link on the address bar. But i guess, it should have the Flash player installed.

Yeah I guessed that it would probably require flash. Tk u very much

Nice one.

Reminds me of 7up Fido dido advertisement - animator trying to make fido a Good Boy!.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back