Some more Snake Oil!

I have currently used in my audio room "Schumann Wave Ultra Low Frequency Pulse Generator":oops: I not feeling any improvement!?

It is amazing how much of this - new agey - feel good for the body etc. stuff is applied to audio. I know mood impacts a listening session - but this type of non-sense is ridiculous. Wonder why, if all this crap works on the mood/sleep etc. it is not applied in the medical field where there are genuine medical issues that have to be cured. I guess the quack law doesn't apply to audio.
There is another even more ridiculous product that apparently reduces your stress (which was conditioned by evolution into us during early stages of mankind when we were trying to escape wild beasts). And using that product increases the sound quality hugely. There are also some reviews of this product by some reviewers, one idiot in particular thought it works wonders (I will not name names, but easily available upon a google search). We should tell all our baba's and miracle workers about this field - they will make a ton of money off of gullible audio phools.
Cheers,
Sid

It’s dangerous using the Schuman resonator at home. It’s normally used in hospitals, medical centres, etc under supervision. If there is even a slight change in the Schuman frequency because of a leaking or a faulty resistor, it could create problems for your health. My suggestion is avoid using such stuff at home.

These type of generators are widely available - and lot of discussion on them as well.
I tried the acoustic revive unit in my place for a week - couldn't hear any improvement.
All bunch of bigtime BS imo - at-least relating to audio.
Cheers,
Sid

And they are on special now, only $399 for 3! Bonus, they will help you sleep well too.
Cheers,
Sid
Jerry Ramsey at Audio Magic has been developing novel products from innovative technologies for many years. Whether liquid conductor cables, or products ranging from Audio Fuses to Black Out Paint for circuit boards based on EMI/RFI absorbing materials, these products have been both successful, and to some extent, head-scratchers.

True to form, Jerry's latest creations, called CE Generators ("Clean Energy Generators" - $150 ea. or $399/3) are difficult to understand, but boy do they work.”

Sounds like One of Ramsey Brother Went abroad and became an audiophile fiction horror movie producer...

Seems like new age science or pseudo science.
now how true it is and how it impacts sound but doing all of this for some kind of audio improvement sounds really weird !

All kinds of innovations/gizmos creep into audio as high end improvement.
I recently bought a UP-OCC cable (NeoTech) which is supposedly different copper drawing process.
It was invented for some other purpose but made its way into audiophilia.
In my system its good, but not like "wow or better" than other stuff.

Cheers,
Raghu

All kinds of innovations/gizmos creep into audio as high end improvement.
I recently bought a UP-OCC cable (NeoTech) which is supposedly different copper drawing process.
It was invented for some other purpose but made its way into audiophilia.
In my system its good, but not like "wow or better" than other stuff.

Cheers,
Raghu
Neotech , while they went to aligned crystalline structure also worked with Be Yamamura ( a legend when it came to horns) on getting their cable right.I had read some theories on how electric flow is better but no clue on how it affects sound

From what I read about OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper, the exercise was meant to make wires for earthquake measuring equipment.
The theory was that regular copper had too many crystals per nominal length (foot or meter).
This in turn was affecting seismic measurements. They wanted to eliminate false negatives when it came to very mild tremors.
I guess it might have worked in such highly sensitive equipment.

Then it got into audio and the wild theories began. Crystal boundaries, uni-directional crystal, blah-blah.
No doubt it is a good cable. I got one of their "budget" offerings for a very low price.
In fact it is my go to cable for all kinds of music listening. I like how it sounds in my rig.
But attributing it's superior performance in audio to copper drawing process was a bit too far fetched in my opinion.

There are many such instances where stuff has found its way into audiophile universe.
The product in the OP is definitely one of them.

Cheers,
Raghu

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back