Some new design

Sumanta

Hello all,
Back to HFV after years. Well, I started my music listening related DIY with my first OB, then some TL and again another OB. They all got liked and taken away or rather given away for just the making price (or in exchange of 100s of LPs). The main goal was to make space to make next ones.

Post the first wave, some new designs were inside me, bubbling to come out. Because of Sine curves in career through Covid, like many other things, speaker design too was on hold.

Recently I could ultimately bring my designs on to paper and then in to their reality.

Sound is creation of AIR. Basic physics right?
If I jumble air flow, sound will be jumbled too.
My design basis is to have cabinets (or no cabinets at all) when I need free and natural like sound reproduction.
Open baffle lets air free to flow, follow Physics. Simple, is not it?
Here I am showing three of my designs.
One, the smallest in height (the heaviest one) is a transmission line design. The lean one is a mix of Open baffle and other design principles where basics still is the Free Air Baffle and the widest and tallest one is another Open baffle with Dipole design for the bass.
All of them have one two things in common, FAB and Co-centric mid/high reproducing drivers.

Enjoy their look.
Posting a few of their images.

Picsart_22-11-02_14-24-36-174.jpg

Picsart_22-11-02_14-44-50-125.jpg

Picsart_22-11-02_14-11-01-841.jpg

Picsart_22-11-02_14-38-00-645.jpg

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back