Sonodyne Genie 1 vs Polk audio TL1600

Thanks Harshit... will surely try focal again
Hello Harshit... just a quick question... I could gather from above that the avr u bought is Denon 550 bt which actually is not Dolby Atmos compatible... Denon 1500H is... so do u get the Dolby Atmos feel with 500bt as focal sib evo’s strongest point is indeed the Dolby Atmos feel that they r offering...

Dolby Atmos effects will come

1. If you have a Dolby Atmos capable AVR
  2. If you have proper Dolby Atmos content to playback (movies)
  3. If you have proper speakers aligned and placed for Dolby Atmos in your room / listening area
I guess what Harshit meant was that the Focal sib (as per his audition) is quite good in terms of performance for movies and music.....everyones taste is different and hence it is recommended that you audition where possible and even see some youtube videos to get an idea......

Yes, there is nothing called dolby atmos 'feel'. If you have focal sib evo 5.1, there's no question of dolby atmos. But if you have focal sib evo 5.1.2, you can hook it up with atmos capable receiver and experience atmos sound.

Yes, there is nothing called dolby atmos 'feel'. If you have focal sib evo 5.1, there's no question of dolby atmos. But if you have focal sib evo 5.1.2, you can hook it up with atmos capable receiver and experience atmos sound.
Yeah, that is exactly what I meant... coz the person I had asked this question had 5.1.2 system of focal sib evo... however his avr is not not Dolby Atmos capable... but I think I got my answer as efernand 1 said, that the system in general is good....

Dolby Atmos effects will come

1. If you have a Dolby Atmos capable AVR
  2. If you have proper Dolby Atmos content to playback (movies)
  3. If you have proper speakers aligned and placed for Dolby Atmos in your room / listening area
I guess what Harshit meant was that the Focal sib (as per his audition) is quite good in terms of performance for movies and music.....everyones taste is different and hence it is recommended that you audition where possible and even see some youtube videos to get an idea......
Hello guys, just an update to my post.... going completely off the thread, I settled in for Dali Zensor 3 bookshelf speakers. I took a demo today and was blown away by the performance... knew right away, I have to go for it.... since the whole system exceeded my budget, I have presently got the Denon 550bt for avr and zensor 3 bookshelf front right and left for the speakers.... I will buy the centre ( Dali Vokal), surround ( Dali spector 1) and woofer (Dali sub E9), when my budget permits... I want to thank u all for ur time and suggestion... cheers..

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back