Sonodyne SiA320 + Sonus2605v3

Naah its okay.. I need to brush up some concepts...

My PCB Drill. :D

made a PC cabinet fan regulator. but couldnt incorporate into the cabinet due to the lack of a mounting piece.. :(

Just some showoff. I used do a lot of DIY. I had only these in my imageshack.. :D

Last edited:
Hmmm....BTW an other friend of mine owns Sonodyne Sonus 2605 with Marantz AVR.... He asked me to recommend a stereo amplifier around 20 ~ 25K for this speakers...

I have suggested Onkyo TX 8050 stereo receiver (2.1) which has onboard DAC, USB which plays FLAC/WAV & Networking function...

This stereo amplifier costs 45K in India & 23K in Dubai... So i told him to pick it from Dubai...:eek:hyeah:

Since you already have the amp, you can consider something like Denon DNP 720 Network Audio Player (or) Marantz Network Audio player

DENON UK | Network Audio Player with AirPlay

audio player?

that would be too many equipments and connections to make.. i [and my family too] would like to keep in simple and go for a good quality stereo amp, with the DAC and flac support. and if possible, a tuner presence.

any amp like that?

audio player?

that would be too many equipments and connections to make.. i [and my family too] would like to keep in simple and go for a good quality stereo amp, with the DAC and flac support. and if possible, a tuner presence.

any amp like that?

Juz two equipments.. Your existing amplifier & almost the same dimensions another equipment... Denon plays almost all audio formats right thru the front USB.... It also had tuner in that & network capability... which will complete your setup....

(or)

you can take a look @ Onkyo TX 8050... Juz the right equipment you might be looking for... Onboard DAC, digital inputs, USB port, Tuner & network functionality...

Back