Sony 65x9000e / 65x9300e

alex

Hi.. I am quoted around 1.6L for 65X9000ein Delhi.. unable to find 9300e which I would have preferred.. does 9000e make sense or wait till next march for 9000f to drop prices (currently around 2.7).. While I would want to buy if I get a good price now, I can also wait till next March/April to buy.

Also if anyone knows of a dealer in Delhi having 65x9300e kindly let me know.

found it on flipkart but it doesnt ship to Delhi for some reason.

Pl guide

cheers
Alex

1.6L for 65"x9000e is really a good deal. Since its been discontinued, you might get lower than quoted if you negotiate harder.

However I'd suggest to look out for the X9300e. It's a mini z9d in all aspects. I believe still some retailers might have this on their stock. Fingers crossed ;)

On a side note, I'd not recommend anyone buying a tv over 1L on online unless the price gap is justified. Coz in stores u might get better deal than this. Also you can verify the tv on the store itself before delivery if you want to. Moreover u can score some free goodies.. Good luck on your purchase:)

1.6L for 65"x9000e is really a good deal. Since its been discontinued, you might get lower than quoted if you negotiate harder.

However I'd suggest to look out for the X9300e. It's a mini z9d in all aspects. I believe still some retailers might have this on their stock. Fingers crossed ;)

On a side note, I'd not recommend anyone buying a tv over 1L on online unless the price gap is justified. Coz in stores u might get better deal than this. Also you can verify the tv on the store itself before delivery if you want to. Moreover u can score some free goodies.. Good luck on your purchase:)
Thank you. Appreciate it.

The 9300e supports Dolby Vision HDR whereas the 9000e supports only HDR 10. The 9300e also has the extreme processing chip. If the price difference isn't much then the 9300e definitely makes sense. I wouldn't pay more than 10-15% higher though.

The x9000e was available for 1.7L odd last year(December) in Bangalore IIRC.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back