Sony DADC audio cds

A K Bhattacharjee

I own a BPL audio cd player. All the old audio cds are very much recognized by the player except Sony DADC audio CD. This is not the case with any specific CD but with all Sony DADC Cds. What may be the problem? Forum members are requested to share their experience.

I own a BPL audio cd player. All the old audio cds are very much recognized by the player except Sony DADC audio CD. This is not the case with any specific CD but with all Sony DADC Cds. What may be the problem? Forum members are requested to share their experience.

Hi...
I had a similar problem with the dadc cds.
They do not play on all Cd players.
Especially if you have purchased the newer lot of dadc
This is probably a cd pressing defect although they are imports.

I have ultimate sixty's collection (4 cd set) and emotions (asha ,kishore,rafi) ...have played them in my marantz earlier ... when was the last time u replaced the lens ...as lens gets weaker ....cd player stops recognizing certain cd's ...and finally stops playing all of them ..

Recently I have purchased few Blu-ray movie from Sony DADC sale like Avengers: Age Of Ultron, Infinity War
The Black Panther
. Thor: Ragnarok, SoLo etc and the soundtrack seems to be of poor quality. The sound is weak or low compared to other studios Blu-ray movies . I need to increase volume at least 20% more than other studios Blu-ray movies . ( -20db to -15db on dB volume scale). Even though increase in volume upto 20% , the soundtrack sounds flat, undynamic with limited bass extension. Last time, I purchased 3D Blu-ray of Pirates of the caribbean, salazar's revenge steel book as well as regular BD but sound track was DTS HD HR instead of MA which lacks dynamic,fine details. Again I purchased full " Pirates of the caribbean " five movie box set from Amazon.uk and on salazar's revenge movie soundtrack is DTS-HD MA which is stunning. Really surprising that Disney/Sony has spoiled the soundtrack of few great action packed movie.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back