Sony DZ510 speakers with Onkyo or Denon av receivers

gtpradeep

Dear members,

I have just joined the group with a big questions (at least looks like for me !!!)

I have Sony DZ510 HT system which is harldy 2 year old. I got an excellent offer for player from my freind :yahoo: & am actively considering selling it and go for a upgrade.

So can someone help me whether i can use Sony DZ510 speakers, which are in excellent condition, with any of the Onkyo or Denon av receivers.

My budget is 30K max...

It would be highly appreciated :clapping: for your valuable and a quick feedback !!!

Pradeep

Generally these Player+amp systems come with connectors fixed on the speaker cable. Hence you will have to remove these connectors if you have to use on a standard amplifier/receiver.

Specifications of these speakers will simply say full range, these speakers of just 2.5" dia won't produce mid range well.

It would be better to sell of as a set and go for Receiver + Speakers

But at 30K you will get only HTIB like Onkyo 3500 (3.15" dia speakers), still they are better than the sony DZ510 set.

Ideal upgrade would be to increase budget to 50k and go for a receiver (like Onkyo 309/509/515 or Denon 1312/1612/1712) and matching 5.1 speakers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back