Sony KDL-47W850A Vs LG 47LA6620

srinivasan_sg

Hi,

I am Srinivasan from Chennai joined as new Member today in HiFI Vision Forum.

First of all Happy and Prosperous Deepavali to all.

I am planning to buy 3D LED Smart TV of 47 inch.
I already short listed the list into the following models.
my budget is around 95K - 1 lakh.

1. SONY KDL-47W850A
2. LG - 47LA6620/ 47LA6910

I am not able to decide between the above 2 items.

I am going to use it for watching HD Channels and blue ray and HD Movies / 3D movies using wireless or USB Port apart from surfing the net.

So the Picture Quality and Sound Quality should be good for watching movies.

I have home theatre system which i am going to connect with new TV also.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions in this regard.

WELCOME to HI Fi vision.:):)

Wish u also Happy Deepavali.

While forum members would help you out with their suggestions, as i do not have either models,on the onset i would advise u to buy extended warranty whichever set you choose. our forum is having several threads in which the panel conked out after one year warranty and panel replacement is exorbitant and replacement of set is a better option.

All the best and happy viewing.

Do share your experience after you have bought your set with pictures.

Hi,

I am Srinivasan from Chennai joined as new Member today in HiFI Vision Forum.

First of all Happy and Prosperous Deepavali to all.

I am planning to buy 3D LED Smart TV of 47 inch.
I already short listed the list into the following models.
my budget is around 95K - 1 lakh.

1. SONY KDL-47W850A
2. LG - 47LA6620/ 47LA6910

I am not able to decide between the above 2 items.

I am going to use it for watching HD Channels and blue ray and HD Movies / 3D movies using wireless or USB Port apart from surfing the net.

So the Picture Quality and Sound Quality should be good for watching movies.

I have home theatre system which i am going to connect with new TV also.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions in this regard.

Well I have a Sony KDL 40EX710 and LG 42LN5710 both purchased in November 2010. While my Sony TV has required parts replacement twice in its 3rd year, the LG TV till now has given a trouble free viewing experience. In terms of picture quality, there is not much difference to boast. So you can say the LG TV is kind of durable.

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion.

I finally decided to buy LG LA6910 and booked at Chennai yesterday evening. It was good and less cost when compared with Sony 47W850A, it has lot of Apps and good viewing of 3D and 4K Content.

I will get the set by today and will post after unboxing and setup the unit.

me too, Buy LG. i like it very much,thanks
13.gif

Hi,

I bought it for 95K.

Yesterday i recd the TV (LG 47LA6910) and watched some 3D & 4K Demo videos. It was good.

I want to know the usage of Optical Interconnect cable to connect Home Theatre System with TV.

Is it more efficient than HDMI Cable to connect TV with Home Theatre System for TV Audio.

If so, what is the price and which brand is good and where to buy in Chennai

Once again thanks your suggestion.

One thing I noticed in show room is that the panel is not firmly positioned .If you depress it just bends inward. Where as most other models have some support at the edges. Hope this is not a bad thing??

Hi,

I want to know the usage of Optical Interconnect cable to connect Home Theatre System with TV.

Is it more efficient than HDMI Cable to connect TV with Home Theatre System for TV Audio.

This cable is for audio output only to home theater system. Alternative is to use the arc HDMI cable. Audio cable is much slimmer . But then I wonder in what situation you would use both ?

right,It was good and less cost when compared with Sony 47W850A, it has lot of Apps and good viewing of 3D and 4K Content.
13.gif

Hi All

I am planning to purchase 47" 3D LED, Sort listed 47la6620 and 47la6910.

Can any body tell which is best to go with and what is the difference in features, La6620 is Rs.5000 less.

Also in Chennai which showroom,branch can give it for lesser price.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back