SONY KLV-40NX500 -- Componet Video - Help

senthilsss

Folks,

After a long fight, I connected my Component video cable from TS+ to Sony. The PQ is also good.

However, my problem is that Sony has an option to choose Component input as AV input but it does not receive audio as Compoent video transmits only Video. I can connect the AUDIO cable from TS+ to Sony but I can't choose that option as Sony allows either Composite Input or Component Input.

I need your help.

VIDEO = Using Component Video, from TS+ to SONY
AUDIO = Using AV audio cable, from TS+ to SONY

How to configure this?

Last edited:
Connect your TS+ to Sony through the component input for video. Alongwith the component input you would also find audio inputs at the same place (probably at rear of your LCD). Connect the audio cables (the white and red cables of you composite cables) to these and you are done.

(The audio inputs would be in same place side by side the component inputs)

Connect your TS+ to Sony through the component input for video. Alongwith the component input you would also find audio inputs at the same place (probably at rear of your LCD). Connect the audio cables (the white and red cables of you composite cables) to these and you are done.

(The audio inputs would be in same place side by side the component inputs)

Thanks Vishal for your reply!

That's what I tried first. However, when I switched to Component Input there is no audio output from the TV. It works fine if I switch to Composite Input.

These are the connections available in NX500.

• Component / Audio In 1 (Rear, Composite Input Common Use)
  • Composite / Audio In 3 (1 Rear Monitor Out Common Use / 1 Rear, Component Input Common Use / 1 Side)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back