• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sony LED Panel Replace! Confused about the life of LED?

sanjeev1996

Hello Everybody!

I have Sony's 32inch Full HD LED Smart Tv (KDL-32W670A). I purchased this TV in December 2013. The time i purchased it by mystake the LED TV had fallen and the panel broke. I replaced the panel. There after it had been working very well. A week ago the panel has again broken while we were shifting to a house.

My doubt is that should I get the Panel Replaced or not which costs me Rs/- 14,500 with one year Sony Warranty. I like the TV very much and satisfied with it. I can get a Panasonic/LG' s new LED for 20k but i won't be getting the clearity I am used to.

I think that by getting the panel replaced i will be getting a new LED itself but my friend told that every LED TV has a fixed life span due to the capacitors and other components in it and I don't want that the TV should go out of use in 4-5 months. Kindly tell that how much life does it have approximately and should i get the panel replaced or not. The TV is having no other problem. I am very much OK if the TV serves me 1 more year with the new panel.

Kindly Help.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

sanjeev1996

I am worried that if any other part goes wrong like the capacitors and motherboard, etc. I will be very much safe regarding the panel.

Audi

In hyderabad I found a good LED TV repair expert .. srinivasa electronics .. Contact Jagdish - 8008859990

He repaired my 2year old sony led tv 46w950a in just 5days .. authorised center asked 35k .. he did it in 11k

Vinod.R

For that money you can probably get a good 32 inches LED TV brand new. Quality is entirely like a lottery whether you buy new or replace your old Sony LED panel.

Check out some LED TVs in your budget at your local stores and then decide.

SPONSORED ADS