Sony Speakers Only

sonygeek

Hi,
Have recently bought LG LM-4700 Model TV. Since the speakers are not of a very good quality so m thinking to either go for a Full fledged Home theater or High end Speakers.
One catch here is that I am getting very good deals from Sony but am not sure which speakers / Home theater will be good for me.
My TV is wal mounted in a huge room so really need advice on the same.

To sum in up on my queries.
> Only Sony models to be suggested
> Home theater vs High End Sony Speakers
> Budget 30 max

Hi,
Have recently bought LG LM-4700 Model TV. Since the speakers are not of a very good quality so m thinking to either go for a Full fledged Home theater or High end Speakers.
One catch here is that I am getting very good deals from Sony but am not sure which speakers / Home theater will be good for me.
My TV is wal mounted in a huge room so really need advice on the same.

To sum in up on my queries.
> Only Sony models to be suggested
> Home theater vs High End Sony Speakers
> Budget 30 max

Sony HT/sammy HT/LG will be crappy. rather go for a full fledged HT system with speakers and AVR as suggested

onkyo/ denon/ yamaha / pioneer etc..

when we need audio quality then dont be hell bent over a particular company.

Sony HT/sammy HT/LG will be crappy. rather go for a full fledged HT system with speakers and AVR as suggested

onkyo/ denon/ yamaha / pioneer etc..

when we need audio quality then dont be hell bent over a particular company.

I currently have a $3000 Sony TV, and I do think that Sony has consistently captured the market for upper end television. Our 3D Sony has been the model that is quoted whenever the best tv's are mentioned and I am glad I pulled the trigger on this one.
I just wish one could pull the speakers out of most tvs and replace them with high end speakers that fit the bolt pattern and directly replace the mediocre ones that come with current televisions.
I have found that purchasing replacement speakers that are 3 or 4 times the quality than those that come with is a very inexpensive way to get much better sound for far less money. Also doing some study to learn how to rebuild speakers and upgrade tuners and hook them up to build one's own home theater can really give you a great system for less money. Learning what to spend money on, and what you can DIY is the prime way to get a system you could never afford. I love to read how to troubleshoot and upgrade. That is what I am here for. If I don't find anything along those lines I will be leaving this forum to find help elsewhere.

I currently have a $3000 Sony TV, and I do think that Sony has consistently captured the market for upper end television. Our 3D Sony has been the model that is quoted whenever the best tv's are mentioned and I am glad I pulled the trigger on this one.
I just wish one could pull the speakers out of most tvs and replace them with high end speakers that fit the bolt pattern and directly replace the mediocre ones that come with current televisions.
I have found that purchasing replacement speakers that are 3 or 4 times the quality than those that come with is a very inexpensive way to get much better sound for far less money. Also doing some study to learn how to rebuild speakers and upgrade tuners and hook them up to build one's own home theater can really give you a great system for less money. Learning what to spend money on, and what you can DIY is the prime way to get a system you could never afford. I love to read how to troubleshoot and upgrade. That is what I am here for. If I don't find anything along those lines I will be leaving this forum to find help elsewhere.

with all due respect the question is about speakers and no where related to sony tv or video equipment of any kind.

also the question is High End SOny Speakers and budget is 30k ( INR ) .. i am not sure of High End Sony speakers in 30K INR = 400 $ which are available in India.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back