Sony Trinitron Standard definiton CRT tv required.

Toxin

Hi All I am searching for a Sony Trinitron CRT in the 32 to 34 Screen Size I live in Bangalore Yeshwanthpur area if anyone has any big old Sony in their house and is willing to part ways with it please message me, Sorry but I am only specific about Sonys which are in the 32 to 34 range and should only be Standard definition, not HD CRT, because of my specific needs also I only need one for my personal use to run some old television signals, if you any TV like this please message me thanks.

What will you do with that? 35inch one is huge and bulky not easy to move. Just offload one forcefully to a kabadi before lockdown for free coz he refused to take it.

Well, I need it to run some 480i signals on it weight and bulk is not an issue for me I will take it regardless, I am actually sad to know that you gave it away for free they will just scarp it for metal and other precious parts but they are old relics so can't help that.

Me personally I would gladly take a working one. It is still fun watching on them because one does not have fear of burn in or other associated problems of these modern panels like LCD etc.

Hi, Vinod LCDs do not suffer from Burn ins but they are a problem with Plasma and OLED TVs but LCDs have there own problems such as higher refresh rates and lower contrast ratio and shorter life span but I definitely agree with you these older CRT-TVs are fun watching older content shot on film also they have super long life span have excellent viewing angles, high refresh rates, and superb black levels all.

Hi, Vinod LCDs do not suffer from Burn ins but they are a problem with Plasma and OLED TVs but LCDs have there own problems such as higher refresh rates and lower contrast ratio and shorter life span but I definitely agree with you these older CRT-TVs are fun watching older content shot on film also they have super long life span have excellent viewing angles, high refresh rates, and superb black levels all.
I understand enough about LCD, plasma and other type of panels to know how fragile they are. As far as LCD panels go be it TN or VA etc nothing great about them either still fragile.
Nothing like a good ole CRT TV for solid trouble free viewing and I agree with the OP entirely.

Hi All I am searching for a Sony Trinitron CRT in the 32 to 34 Screen Size I live in Bangalore Yeshwanthpur area if anyone has any big old Sony in their house and is willing to part ways with it please message me, Sorry but I am only specific about Sonys which are in the 32 to 34 range and should only be Standard definition, not HD CRT, because of my specific needs also I only need one for my personal use to run some old television signals, if you any TV like this please message me thanks.
I have 2 sony TVs. But 21". In case you can work with it.

I have 2 sony TVs. But 21". In case you can work with it.
Hi, Vivek I wish I could take your TVs but your located in Chandigarh and I stay in Bangalore so I am not sure how much a courier will charge for shipping those beauties across state boarders, therefore I won't be able to take them but thanks for the offer, I am looking for anyone in Bangalore who has some of these TVs so that I can go pick it up from them and if they are too heavy I can always ask a furniture mover to move it.

Hi, Vivek I wish I could take your TVs but your located in Chandigarh and I stay in Bangalore so I am not sure how much a courier will charge for shipping those beauties across state boarders, therefore I won't be able to take them but thanks for the offer, I am looking for anyone in Bangalore who has some of these TVs so that I can go pick it up from them and if they are too heavy I can always ask a furniture mover to move it.
No problem. Good luck

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back