Sony UBP-X800 4K Blu-ray Player

Hi

There is some news over the web that this could possibly be launched somewhere in Q4 2017...

Hi

There is some news over the web that this could possibly be launched somewhere in Q4 2017...

Hi sounds really great, currently there is no 4k player in India but most of the companies have launched 4k TV's, if this player gets launched it will be a deal breaker, in US its cost around $300 but amazon.com is selling for $250 with discount even it launches for Rs20k in India its going to be a really good price.

Hi

20k...doubtful....i would guess it will be in the range of 25-30k......

Oppo 203 is available for 74k....some dealers selling for 5-10% less....

Hi

20k...doubtful....i would guess it will be in the range of 25-30k......

Oppo 203 is available for 74k....some dealers selling for 5-10% less....

Anything below 25k is worth it for its specs like Hi Res Audio, 4k HDR, Oppo seems to be more expensive.

Hi

Hi I had a chat with Sony Cust care Rep when i checked with him he has no idea about this product and he also said there is no info about this product launch in India, very sad:sad:

Possibly then scheduled for next year....

It could be released in Asian Market - Singy, HK etc...check there online....

Usually most competitors work hand in hand to release products globally so that they at least achieve break even sales and not eat into each other .....

Possibly then scheduled for next year....

It could be released in Asian Market - Singy, HK etc...check there online....

Usually most competitors work hand in hand to release products globally so that they at least achieve break even sales and not eat into each other .....

Well that's true but when you check out the Sony products you really doubt coz they had launched several models in Blu-ray players like Bdp-3700, 5500, 6500, 6700 etc, wherein in India we still have the same old bdp-1500 we don't even have the next one Bdp-1700 for Indian market this makes us feel very bad.

And i forgot to tell you that, i saw an comment on Amazon India by a customer he's mentioned saying he got an Samsung UBD-K8500 4k player Free with his Samsung KS7000 TV in India, So does he mean this Samsung 4K player is available in Indian Market?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back