Sony x85F 49 inch OR Samsung Nu8000

Get2Ricky

Guys, i am looking for a 49 inch 4k hdr tv for my friend and as per his budget these are the 2 Tvs we shortlisted. Now i need some help as i haven't inquired much about the pricing of these Tvs yet and if anyone could help and let me know whats the best deal i should bargain for these 2 Tvs and also which would be a better option. As you might have notices its IPS vs VA, his usage is mixed, Tv shows and Movies, Sitting in front of TV as well with family and seeing from an angle, Bright room as well night time dark viewing too.

So far on just inquiring about the price, without hard bargain last offer for x85f 49 i got was 93k and nu8000 was 85k.

https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/com...s-sony-x850f/586/595#usage*4854!threshold*0.1

If you enjoy watching movies or playing games in a dark room with seating right in front, then the Samsung NU8000 is a better choice, however, if you have a large bright room with wide seating, then the Sony X850F is a better choice due to the better viewing angles and better reflection handling. The Samsung NU8000, on the other hand, is much better for watching movies as it has better blacks in a dark room. It is also is much better for gaming due to lower input lag, faster response time and Freesync variable refresh rate technology.

On looking at the comparison unless its a very bright room and viewing angle is not in front, go with Samsung.

Samsung NU8000 has got an aggressive anti-glare coating on it. That would surely cause me massive eye strain and also not enjoy the picture quality. I have given more details on that in my thread on a glossy screen.

I have seen both side by side 55 inch model. NU8000 has higher brightness, hence better for HDR. If you are planning to use HDR contents then go for NU8000.

If your first priority is PQ, go with samsung NU model, as both are very close in details, in bkack level, but samsung has more natural color than s

Guys, i am looking for a 49 inch 4k hdr tv for my friend and as per his budget these are the 2 Tvs we shortlisted. Now i need some help as i haven't inquired much about the pricing of these Tvs yet and if anyone could help and let me know whats the best deal i should bargain for these 2 Tvs and also which would be a better option. As you might have notices its IPS vs VA, his usage is mixed, Tv shows and Movies, Sitting in front of TV as well with family and seeing from an angle, Bright room as well night time dark viewing too.

So far on just inquiring about the price, without hard bargain last offer for x85f 49 i got was 93k and nu8000 was 85k.

Both models have very good picture quality! In terms of sound quality, Samsung is not that good... SONY will be better.

If you have Sound bar or dedicated HT , you dont need to worry about sound and go with SAMSUNG... else go with SONY.
Play the same content in both models and check the sound and decide.

SONY's upscale quality slightly better than samsung... Will be slightly better to watch TV channels.

SONY's upscale quality slightly better than samsung... Will be slightly better to watch TV channels.
Samsung tries too hard to 'clean' up while upscaling thereby losing details and appearing slightly washed out. Sony shows details even on upscaling and thereby retains originality. My eyes my opinion.

Thanks everyone, i guess Nu8000 seem like a better option so far but still if sony one gives me a better deal it might also be considered. Any one with the best price offline for these 2 TVs? So i could know whats the best deal to grab if i go for any of these 2 Tvs.

Thanks everyone, i guess Nu8000 seem like a better option so far but still if sony one gives me a better deal it might also be considered. Any one with the best price offline for these 2 TVs? So i could know whats the best deal to grab if i go for any of these 2 Tvs.
I got a quote of 1.43 lac for 65" Samsung NU8000 and 2.86 lac for the 75".

I feel Sony has a brilliant picture quality and feel natural whereas Samsung highlights RGBs which looks too bright comparatively. Also, I am using Sony from almost 5 years and no issues till now. In my apartment, I have seen Samsung TVs going dead in 2-4 years. Not all though but most of them.

i am getting samsung 55" nu 8000 for 82 k after cashback and ol stuff! Is it a good price considering we are in 2019 or is there any better options in 82k for 55" .. My priority is sports watching from tata sky hd. is it suitable for that??

i am getting samsung 55" nu 8000 for 82 k after cashback and ol stuff! Is it a good price considering we are in 2019 or is there any better options in 82k for 55" .. My priority is sports watching from tata sky hd. is it suitable for that??

Guys any comments. In a similar situation.
Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back