Sound By Design:: Sid Trehan

avr

Brothers got a chance to meet Sid on recent visit to Gurgaon. Had gone to purchase M2Tech Young DSD DAC. Drove all the way to Gurgaon took tiring 6 non-stop hours to reach. As usual Sid was at his best (like on phone). Surprisingly before I could get to see the audio video gear and experience it, Sid, realising that I had travelled so far, straight away took me for lunch. Now this was quite unexpected and shows what a gentleman he is. I auditioned the Harbeth, Dali and Audio Engine with cary CDP and Belcanto Integrated. I really appreciate his dedication, his knowledge, his ability to understand the customers need and advising them accordingly. Spent nearly four hours with him and ended up buying the M2Tech Young DSD DAC. Highly recomended.
avr

Yes I agree wholeheartedly, though I have not bought anything from him yet, he is a gentleman, who tells it like it is. Fm' s around Delhi are fortunate to have a dealer like him.
Cheers,
Sid

Congratulations for owning an m2tech young dac... it was next to dCS scarletti in a dac shoot out by computer audiophile website(the model considered was evo dac with power supply & clock) So, may i know the price of the dac.?

@rahul_muzik, thank you. I was quoted 1.20L and got a 10% prelaunch discount.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back