SoundBar or 2.1 setup for Sony 40EX650

ukjeyaraj

Hi All,

One of my friend has bought Sony 40EX650 and is looking for speakers to improve the sound quality. He is not serious audio listener. He is also not interested in 5.1 setup. His usage will be

1) Philips DVD Player (for movies only) connected through HDMI cable to TV
2) Videocon D2H HD (for movies, sports, regular TV shows) connected through HDMI cable to TV

I assume Optical Out from TV can be connected to the sound system. I did some search and found JBL Cinema SB100 as one option. Please suggest some soundbar or 2.1 setup in the budget of Rs. 5000 to Rs. 8000.

Thanks in advance

How to connect D2H HD and DVD Player to C3. Is it HDMI to TV for video, and then 2 channel analogue to C3 for audio. In that case, need to check if both STB and DVD player are capable of sending video through HDMI and audio through analogue simultaneously. I can guide him to check in DVD Player. Any idea about Videocon D2H HD STB?

Connect the line or headphone out of TV to amp. You can also connect the line out of dvd and stb to amp directly but that needs two cables and switch the input.

Hi
look for CIRCLE branded 2.1 speaker system.They are rebranded version of microlabs.
Available in flipkart and infibeam.Good clear sound.Can be plugged in headphone out.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back