Soundbar within 30k

ShaQ.Blogs

Hey folks,

I'm exploring the option of getting an soundbar for my TV in my bedroom. I am not looking at anything bigger. Just a compact, easy to use powered soundbar.

My main system in the hall will be used as the primary system. This is just a secondary option in the bedroom.

I am not looking to get unobtainium surround sound with a sound bar. 😁 What I'm looking for is clean sound, good midrange. I do not like the mid range to be laid-back, speech should be clear and loud. Moderate bass should be fine. Something that is good with music and movies, and can fill a small room.

What are my options, and what would you guys recommend ..?

Hey folks,

I'm exploring the option of getting an soundbar for my TV in my bedroom. I am not looking at anything bigger. Just a compact, easy to use powered soundbar.

My main system in the hall will be used as the primary system. This is just a secondary option in the bedroom.

I am not looking to get unobtainium surround sound with a sound bar. 😁 What I'm looking for is clean sound, good midrange. I do not like the mid range to be laid-back, speech should be clear and loud. Moderate bass should be fine. Something that is good with music and movies, and can fill a small room.

Hi. I am using polk audio signa S2 for my panasonic tv with the only intention to get clear dialogue delivery. So in that way it's doing a great job. You can give it a thought

Hi. I am using polk audio signa S2 for my panasonic tv with the only intention to get clear dialogue delivery. So in that way it's doing a great job. You can give it a thought
Will check this out, see if proFx Bangalore has it for demo.

How does it perform with music?

Will check this out, see if proFx Bangalore has it for demo.

How does it perform with music?
Even with music it's very nice bro. I didn't expect much for music from this but surprisingly it's having nice layered presentation so you can enjoy the details and good thing is, it's never on the brighter side

Hey folks,

I bought this around 6 months ago...the bass is v good and strong...

I checked out couple of polk sound bars.

The magnafi mini and polk audio signa S2.
The polk audio signa S2 is available at 13k,if anyone is interested.

I personally liked the magnafi mini, it sounded better than what I expected. It was surprisingly quite loud. Fantastic choice for a bedroom.

At 13k, I felt the S2 is a steal.

Last edited:
Ordered the same from flipkart, and this is what I received.
Seller is RetailNet. Price was dropped by 10k from usual price.

Product page shows as replacement in 7 days. Seller is only processing returns, no replacement. Is the seller pushing used products to customers who are price conscious? Why were they used and returned?

Screenshot_20220922-211316.png

IMG 2.jpg

IMG 3.jpg

IMG 5.jpg

IMG 4.jpg

IMG 6.jpg
Screenshot_20220922-213412-797.png

Attachments

• IMG 1.jpg
    IMG 1.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 8
I checked out couple of polk sound bars.

The magnafi mini and polk audio signa S2.
The polk audio signa S2 is available at 13k,if anyone is interested.

I personally liked the magnafi mini, it sounded better than what I expected. It was surprisingly quite loud. Fantastic choice for a bedroom.

At 13k, I felt the S2 is a steal.
Is it still available At 13k???

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back