Sounds too low - Hartman Kardan

emilio11vf

Hi. Got a Harman Kardon receiver model HK3390. The problem is the sound is way too low. You only hear something when the volume is at maximum and it’s still very low. The speakers are good, they work with my other receiver, and so are my turntable and CD-player. Everything is connected the way it should and even with earphones you can’t hear almost nothing.
anyone knows what the problem is?

Check the source volume settings.. set it to full. Some times the sound settings in CD-player /turntable can affect over all volume.
what type of connections you are using from turntable to receiver?.

Just check with some other audio sources / and try with different input connections. Try with spdif/optical in.
Also check your speaker connections from the av/ receiver , correct polarity ..etc.

Also if you have av receiver /Reset to default factory settings and try.

Even then issue is there , then better check with service center.

Hi. Got a Harman Kardon receiver model HK3390. The problem is the sound is way too low. You only hear something when the volume is at maximum and it’s still very low. The speakers are good, they work with my other receiver, and so are my turntable and CD-player. Everything is connected the way it should and even with earphones you can’t hear almost nothing.
anyone knows what the problem is?

I had similar happen to me with an old receiver... I had not selected the right source....but there was some "leakage" into the selected source (which was not having any signal) and the leaked content was being played at low volume....

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back