Forget all the negativism -

Use finolex 2.5 sq. mm electrical wire for the
purpose-

Right from highest end to lowest end source and
amplification

WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THE SOURCE, THE AMPLIFICATION, and THE LOUDSPEAKERS

NOT TO FORGET - THE ROOM

ok thank you.:)

Unless you observe something missing in your auditions, its an absolute waste to change any component let alone cables. Upgrading for upgraditis costs money and time and more disheartenment.

Listen to your system and if you like it, no need to upgrade anything.

Using more expensive cables than supra either for your DVDP or WDTV wont bring out any differences as far as I can tell.

Although a decent DAC might be a worthy investment in the near future...

Which DAC should I buy it? Can u mention some which can match very well with NAD and PSB?

I strongly suggest burning in the speakers for atleast 100 hours before you decide on the SQ being better or worse. Recommended time is 200 hours of burn-in.

BTW - speakers cables are also prone to burn-in, therefore its a good idea to let the system be for sometime.

Best idea would be to find a pink noise, white noise and sine wave samples online and burn them onto a CD to aid the burn-in process.

PS - 50 hours of burn-in on my Sennheiser CX-680 opened the lows and highs, while adding to the dynamics. I am BIG fan of the burn-in process. :p

I am downloading these pink, white and sine wave noises:lol: whatever noise it is, downloading it:licklips:

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back