Speaker cables by Roger Russell

wonder if we will lock this thread now or later :)

i think this topic has be done and done and done... but never dusted

wonder if we will lock this thread now or later :)

i think this topic has be done and done and done... but never dusted

I am sure lot is been discussed on this and I dint intend to open it for discussion again. I have shared it since i read it again.

But new FM can read it.

My sincere request not to reply to this topic

The lesson here is just because its on the internet doesn't mean its true.

In this case, the author, while supposedly knowing his stuff apparently has a diminshed sense of hearing, likely genetic.

There are people who can never make a 3 point basketball shot. Luckily we can see that many people can.

There are feats aplenty that humans can do that if we could not see we would not believe.

Its no different for the ear and ability to hear and discern. Many can hear far better than they realize. Many can't. Far more difficult to tease out the truth since we can't "see" hearing.

But I will tell you that when using a good entry level high-end stereo system cable differences can be heard quite easily by most people. I've setup up many friends audio systems and demonstrated to even more so I know this from experience.

If sound quality is important to you (this is a hobby after all) then you will seek out a high end audio system and let your ears decide.

Last edited:
Interesting.
Let me google who Roger Russell is - LMGTFY

To OP: Sorry, didn't follow your request of not posting. I will resist from this thread.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back