Speaker choice for vsx 520k

prays

I own Pioneer VSX 520k AVR
now the choice of speakers to be made between
LG HT534TN
&
JBL SCS 140

both are in within my budget

But the doubt is i'm not able to Understand how will i establish connectivity along with HT534TN
a DVD player can be connected to HDMI I/P but what about the speakers?

Attaching manual of LG HT534TN
(File size exceeded so hotfile link)
-
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: HT534TN-A2_DARELLK_ENG_4531.pdf

pls have a look at it & guide me
seeking urgent response

The LG HT534TN looks like a htib where the dvd player and amplifier/avr are merged and the speakers come tightly coupled as a package. the JBL package should work with your receiver. you need a 5.1 speaker separates. do you have a dvd/blu ray player? let us know your budget.

thanks a lot for response!! :)
basically both stuff are IMPORTED

both tagged for rs.9k, Will not spend more than this

the thing i'm worrying is Parts availability & repairing

Heard sometimes that LG stuff won't get recommended due to non availability of Parts & less chances of getting them repaired.(I have no idea whatsoever about it)

the thing i'm looking for LG setup is Tower Speakers. I actually visited seller's place to see how setup is, it confused me at one stage that all SPEAKERS connected to DVD PLAYER so in my case can i Put Speaker wires behind AVR?

I do not have dvd/br player which i do not need at all.

AVR will be connected to my PC so i will be playing blu ray & HD content from PC itself.

This is my First time experience with Home Theater thing so the Childish questions & doubts arises quickly. I am making sure it to be low budget affair & sweet and simple

pls let me know if i can provide more info.

handy to have ur contact no. pls PM

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back