Setting up HT

prays

so gathered all requirements
Pioneer 520K and JBL SCS 140

now its first experience with HT so childish questions are obvious

Wire for Front Speakers is more than 20Ft, which is absolutely of no use so can i just keep it bundled & tie it with plastic band that comes with it?
& insert it to speakers & receiver?
I heard somewhere u need to fully open wire bundle to get speaker effect at its max, so pls clear doubt.

Secondly no Cable provided for Subwoofer connectivity so for which cable i should look for in Market, is it costing like 1k or so? no cheap under bet. 100-500?

HDMI cable- now 1.4 which is backward compatible as well, but costly for sure, but buying now is advisable? i will need to 2 HDMI, one from PC Graphics Card to Receiver and then from Receiver to LG 2342P 3D Monitor
will not get DVD Player or Blu-Ray in near years as I will be playing Files from PC. Btw, I own Auzentech forte sound card & ASUS TOP 450 GFX Card, i heard that GFX Card capable of decoding DD Tru HD & DTS Master HD & other codecs also it can bitstream blu ray so is there any use of Sound card to me?

To play songs directly from Mobile is there any way? except buying Bluetooth adapter

I go through forums for Laptop connectivity but still can not understand, which wire i need to play music files from laptop? exceptional sound quality or like that is not expected just i should be able to play the songs that's it

there is Mini audio jack in front, it is said to be used along with auxiliary components along with mini stereo jack so what it is? what are devices?

thnx looking forward for kind help

Last edited:
Wire for Front Speakers is more than 20Ft, which is absolutely of no use so can i just keep it bundled & tie it with plastic band that comes with it?
& insert it to speakers & receiver?
I heard somewhere u need to fully open wire bundle to get speaker effect at its max, so pls clear doubt.

Secondly no Cable provided for Subwoofer connectivity so for which cable i should look for in Market, is it costing like 1k or so? no cheap under bet. 100-500?

Congratulations on your new purchase. Regarding the front cable, trim it to the required length. 20 ft can affect the signal quality.

HDMI cable- now 1.4 which is backward compatible as well, but costly for sure, but buying now is advisable? i will need to 2 HDMI, one from PC Graphics Card to Receiver and then from Receiver to LG 2342P 3D Monitor
will not get DVD Player or Blu-Ray in near years as I will be playing Files from PC. Btw, I own Auzentech forte sound card & ASUS TOP 450 GFX Card, i heard that GFX Card capable of decoding DD Tru HD & DTS Master HD & other codecs also it can bitstream blu ray so is there any use of Sound card to me?

No need for HDMI 1.4 if you are not using 3D BD player/ Graphics cards.

Check whether your GFX card supports HD audio pass through. A dedicated sound card can give you better sound quality than the graphics card.

To play songs directly from Mobile is there any way? except buying Bluetooth adapter

I go through forums for Laptop connectivity but still can not understand, which wire i need to play music files from laptop? exceptional sound quality or like that is not expected just i should be able to play the songs that's it

there is Mini audio jack in front, it is said to be used along with auxiliary components along with mini stereo jack so what it is? what are devices?

thnx looking forward for kind help

To play songs from your mobile phone and laptop, you can buy a 3.5 mm stereo cable and connect it to the front stereo jack of the amp. Don't expect great sound quality. You can buy a good DAC for your laptop and couple it with your AVR for better SQ.

if a cable can fit into the output of your laptop/mobile, and have the red and white ends, chances are it'll work.
hdmi cables aren't very expensive if you don't buy branded stuff.
just go to your local market, and you can get one for 200-250 rupees...

^^ red & white ends aren't on Laptop & those are never on Mobile

are u mentioning their existence on AVR?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back