Denon avr-x1700h - hdmi auto switching problem

MichelP

Hello,
recently became the owner of the above receiver
setup: hdmi out arc from receiver to hdmi arc on samsung tv / receiver hdmi1 in: telenet digicorder / receiver hdmi2 in: google chromecast full hd

Google Chrome Cast works perfectly, as long as I do not start the Telenet digicorder, but when I do start it it goes to HDMI1 which is of course no problem in itself
However, if I switch to HDMI2 on my remote, the receiver briefly shows the Chromecast but then black screen again and switches back to HDMI1
If I turn off the Telenet digicorder again, the Chromecast works and I can therefore switch to HDMI2 perfectly.

For the time being I have been able to solve this by setting the HDMI control option to off in the video settings of the receiver under HDMI setup. This is the only way I can leave my Telenet digicorder on and switch manually via the remote control to HDMI source 2. for my chromecast

but it would of course be much more convenient if I send something from my Android mobile phone to the Chromecast so that the receiver automatically switches from HDMI1 to HDMI2

Previously, without a receiver, this worked perfectly on my Samsung TV

who knows how to solve this problem?

1.jpg

Attachments

• 1000014642.jpg
    1000014642.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back