Denon AVR-X2800 Audio dropouts when connecting device to 2nd HDMI output

itm60

I would like to use the 2nd HDMI output from my Denon AVR-X2800 receiver, but when I connect a device to it I get audio dropouts from the receiver every few seconds (each dropout lasting around 5 seconds). Any idea what might be causing this, and how I can fix it?
My AV components are:
  • TV: LG OLED65C24LA
  • Receiver: Denon AVR-X2800 (with the primary HDMI output connected to the TV)
  • PVR: Humax Aura (with the HDMI output connected to the TV)
  • Media Centre PC : Lenovo Thinkcentre M70q - Windows 10 (with the HDMI output connected to the TV)
  • RF Modulator: Technomate TM-RF HD - this is what I am trying to connect to the 2nd HDMI output of my receiver

Check the cable connection,Check Audio settings from your source player Technomate. Check The formats mentioned there is supported from Denon AVR.
AVR does not seem to have any issue over here. Does the signal drop out for certain formats DTS/DD ..etc?. Then its encoder issue from your Source media player Technomate TM-RF-HD . Try the Stereo material.
I think you need to contact Technomate to get the issue resolved if above steps does not help.

Check the cable connection,Check Audio settings from your source player Technomate. Check The formats mentioned there is supported from Denon AVR.
AVR does not seem to have any issue over here. Does the signal drop out for certain formats DTS/DD ..etc?. Then its encoder issue from your Source media player Technomate TM-RF-HD . Try the Stereo material.
I think you need to contact Technomate to get the issue resolved if above steps does not help.
Thanks for the reply. The cable/format is not an issue - audio works all day long under normal circumstances (with nothing connected to the 2nd HDMI output). I only start to get the dropouts when I connect the RF modulator to the 2nd HDMI output of the AVR.

Back