Unable to access setup and option on denon x2600h

sujithblaze

Of late i am unable to access the setup and option buttons on my denon x2600h when i press them nothing happens so i am unable to access the setup and options, how do i solve this issue, also i connected my tv via earc to my receiver and the sound output is veey very low i have to turn the vol all they way up to 80 atleast to hear dialogues even if it turn it up to 95 the output is nowhere close to a normal 5k home theatre

Seems the setup lock is on. Have you tried this - "Press and hold SETUP for more than 3 seconds. ” appears on the display. to select “Off”, then press ENTER. When “Lock” is set to “On”, no setting items are displayed except for “Setup Lock”?
You will most likely have to increase source volume under Audio settings. Is this low volume issue from the beginning or started now?

Seems the setup lock is on. Have you tried this - "Press and hold SETUP for more than 3 seconds. ” appears on the display. to select “Off”, then press ENTER. When “Lock” is set to “On”, no setting items are displayed except for “Setup Lock”?
You will most likely have to increase source volume under Audio settings. Is this low volume issue from the beginning or started now?
The low volume issue started now since i bought the new hisense u6k tv earlier i used an Android tv box to play movies and the sound was just fine but since i started using the u6k and used earc from that the volume is waayyyyy too low

Back