Speaker package for Marantz SR6013

I had similar set up year ago. polk rti a7 series with dsw660i sub. The sound was good but not at satisfactory. There was always some thing missing in sound signature.
Your choice avr 6013 is excellent. But try to avoid polk with this.U will find speakers are restricted to certain frequencies not very open.
Go for dali, fyne audio or Monitor audio that would be better.
Always avail warranty for electronics.
How about q acoustics package ?

Hello All,

I have a lounge of size 11x10 and after years of dreaming for a home theatre setup I am planning to buy a receiver and speaker package .A few months back I started with the denon x1500 but then going through the specs and comparisons I decided to go for the new model of denon x2600 with the eARC and to be future proof.

My speaker package preference was Polk starting from the beginning .I visited profx and I liked the signature series . I wanted to go for the S60 series with S30 and S20 as Center and surround and HTS 12 as the sub.

But again after further analysis I could see that denon x2600 would be insufficient to power the s60 package .

I met one guy from OLX who sells most of the receivers with and without warranty . He advised me to go for Marantz 6013 as it has 9.2 support and is free from complaints compared to others and the rate which it was offered to me was 75k without warranty . The denon 2600H goes for 66K with warranty . But for any receivers in india we get only one year of warranty and if there can happen anything it could not happen within first one year .Also he recommended me to get the RtiA 7 series with CsiA4,S20 and DSW660wi though the surround S20 is from signature series .He is into business for around 8 years and he says RtiA7 is made of real wood and at any time he prefers it compared to signature .

I prefer watching movies and listening music so it’s a kind of 50-50 .

The total rate I get signature series with marantz 6013 is around 2.12 lakhs and the RtiA7 would be around 5-6k extra and would be around 2.18lakhs

Which can be a better package marantz with S60 or RTiA7 series ? Or there are better receivers for that price other than marantz ? Is that recommended to get without warranty ? If I need warranty I need to pay around 10k extra .

Can someone please help me out in choosing the package ?
I would not put that much money into the receiver. Choose a receiver that fits your requirements. Don't go for future proofing. There is no future proofing with electronics. Buy the best speakers that you can buy along with a receiver that meets your requirements. Moreover, who told that 2600 would be insufficient to drive these speakers. If that is insufficient, 6013 is also. They are not much different in terms of power. Both RTI and S60 are rated 89 db/W at 1 m. Both these receivers will drive these speakers to ear bleeding levels.

My advice again: Buy the best speakers that you can buy. Buy the least electronics that you can get away with. Speakers last forever. Electronics last for a couple of years.

please listen to speaker packages and choice of ur receiver at showroom, ,CARRY UR SONGS ,AUDITION IT ,in Bangalore it is at DNI Belandur ,PRO FX Mg road etc .If you are at cochin please visit dealers,fellow forum members etc
please audition and purchase otherwise u will not be happy ,upgradation bug or exchange bug may bite you.

Hi, Have you made your purchase? if not, then checkout nexthifi.com. They are selling Marantz SR6013 at great discount price with warranty.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back