Speaker recommendations for Accuphase Class A integrated amplifier

vineetrad

Hi,

Does anyone have good recommendations for the Accuphase E-650 (or any of the Accuphase class A integrated amps) that they have heard personally?

From what I've read online B&W Diamonds, Wilson Audio Sabrina, Devore O, are some speakers being talked about.

Curious to know if anyone has any other suggestions. If I get an Accuphase class A I want to know what speakers I am likely looking at having to get to do them full justice.

Thanks!

I like my Devore O96 with accuphase class A. Check out audioaficionado.org accuphase page for other recos.

Hi,

Does anyone have good recommendations for the Accuphase E-650 (or any of the Accuphase class A integrated amps) that they have heard personally?

From what I've read online B&W Diamonds, Wilson Audio Sabrina, Devore O, are some speakers being talked about.

Curious to know if anyone has any other suggestions. If I get an Accuphase class A I want to know what speakers I am likely looking at having to get to do them full justice.

Thanks!
Tannoy Turnberry and it's higher series should goes well with Accuphase .

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back